Video & Sound Production | Final Project

20.5.2024 - 22.7.2024 (Week 5 - Week 14)
Caitlin Ong Lynn Dee / 0343801 / Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
Video & Sound Production
Final Project 


CONTENTS


LECTURE

Week 1
We are tasked to list down our favorite stop motion

I liked how the film effectively shows how the main character is suffering from anxiety by having shots of the character showing that she is scared as she was placed in a claustrophobic train cabin. 


I thought the short film was quite creative and friendly. The main characters are basically knitted toys that gives a childlike friendly warm and fuzzy feeling. The creative part was it effectively used the medium of the characters to tell the story.


I felt the ending was unexpected as the shots of the heavily set character turning against the lighter set character. At the end the lighter character was eaten by the heavier character.

8



INSTRUCTION



Final Project / Stop Motion

For my Stop Motion I prefer to use clay to create the characters

I like working as a pair for this project




FEEDBACK


REFLECTION

Comments